As a fishing guide, the safety of my clients is most important.
Last summer, I was fishing with two guests on a cloudy day when StrikeAlert announced that an electrical storm was over 20 miles away, yet we could not see or hear any sign of an approaching storm. StrikeAlert continued to register lightning strikes and told us the storm was heading our way. We decided to play it safe and seek shelter. Once off the water, the storm broke loose, with intense lightning and strong winds blowing over many large trees. Later, I checked my boat and all the fuses were blown. StrikeAlert probably saved our lives.
More post in same category
- I purchased a unit and have been using it for about 60 days
- As a fishing guide, the safety of my clients is most important.
- The referees at our rowing regatta were so impressed with the
- Last summer I took my StrikeAlert up to Canada with me
- My purchase of the StrikeAlert was prompted by something
- I love how this StrikeAlert Personal Lightning Detector works!