I purchased a unit and have been using it for about 60 days
with great success. This past week-end, June 13-14, 2009, we attended a major outdoor music event when my StrikeAlert began to alarm. We watched the LEDs move closer and closer when we determined that the storm was rapidly approaching and as we left the stadium, the MC announced that the stadium needed to be cleared as a major storm was rapidly approaching and for the safety of the crowd, the show was being delayed.
This storm was so severe it delayed the concert for almost two hours. We made the right decision because of the unit. I am so convinced that this unit is effective and a necessity for people who are outside away from knowledge about forthcoming storms, need StrikeAlert.
More post in same category
- I purchased a unit and have been using it for about 60 days
- As a fishing guide, the safety of my clients is most important.
- The referees at our rowing regatta were so impressed with the
- Last summer I took my StrikeAlert up to Canada with me
- My purchase of the StrikeAlert was prompted by something
- I love how this StrikeAlert Personal Lightning Detector works!