The referees at our rowing regatta were so impressed with the
StrikeAlert that they thought of making them standard equipment at all US Rowing regattas. I was helping at the finish line at the Midwest High School Championships and keeping the head ref posted; he called all boats in when I said, “six to twelve and headed this way.” We just made it. Had they waited till they could hear thunder, there would have been dozens of boats on the water in very dangerous conditions. No head referee should leave home without this unit.
More post in same category
- I purchased a unit and have been using it for about 60 days
- As a fishing guide, the safety of my clients is most important.
- The referees at our rowing regatta were so impressed with the
- Last summer I took my StrikeAlert up to Canada with me
- My purchase of the StrikeAlert was prompted by something
- I love how this StrikeAlert Personal Lightning Detector works!